- What is Arduino & where can I find one in Zimbabwe?
- Arduino UNO, The Best Board For Beginners In Zimbabwe.
- A Simple Guide To The Arduino Uno Hardware For Beginners
- Fantastic way to talk to your Arduino: The Arduino Software
- Arduino IDE 2 – What You Need To Know
- The Arduino Sketch: Humble but Powerful
We use the term ‘sketch’ when referring to programs written for Arduino. A sketch is a unit of code that can be uploaded to, and run on an Arduino board (doc.arduino.cc). As such, understanding the components of a sketch is a must if you are going to be writing code for Arduino.
Moreover, grasping the fundamentals of a sketch is helpful if you are going to be studying sketches written by other members of the Arduino community.Read More